Thursday 19 April 2012

A little chat

With the Easter holiday (i.e. both kids at home), I had very very little time to make anything.  I tried to do a remake of the baby trousers, 1st trial still too narrow but second looking good - although not finished.
The good news is that I started a dress-making course at a community college here in London. I have been wanted to do that for a looong time and here I am!!! I do hope I will learn a lot of good sewing techniques. The thing is that I have to chose a pattern to work on and I just cannot make up my mind! It needs to be a bit challenging of course, and something I like.  For the moment, I have two (Japanese) pattern books which to chose from:




Any ideas anyone?
Finally, my friend Beebee has e-mailed me this picture, taken in Seattle:


I think I would lose my sanity in a shop like that, really!!

1 comment:

  1. Sympa!! J'aime beaucoup le nouveau design du blog, continue, je suis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete